Terms and Conditions
We have simple terms and conditions which protect you as a customer and consumer. When purchasing from Luna Tree you agree to our terms and conditions.
We are able to accept payment via Stripe, which takes all major credit and debit cards or bank transfer. Goods are dispatched on clearance of the required funds. If you prefer to pay by bank transfer please contact for our account information at time of ordering.
UK customers : Orders are sent by first class post and charged £3.50 for postage and packing. The jewellery is all sent tracked. Orders over £50 will be posted free of charge.
Europe: Orders are sent first class with a standard postage rate of £14 for postage and packing. We use a tracked and insured service. Any duties and taxes incurred are the responsibility of the customer.
Rest of the World: Orders are sent first class with a standard postage rate of £25 for postage and packing. We use a tracked and insured service. Any duties and taxes incurred are the responsibility of the customer.
At Luna Tree Jewellery we endeavour to process and dispatch your orders quickly and efficiently, usually within 3 working days on receipt of cleared funds. However, during busy periods this may be slightly longer.
To order in time for pre Christmas delivery within the UK, orders need to be placed on or prior to the 15th December to be delivered in time. Any order taken after this date will not be guaranteed to be delivered before Christmas.
Customers outside the UK please ensure orders are received by 1st December.
You are able to cancel your order at any time prior to dispatch.
Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, you have the right to cancel and return any part of your order within 7 days. This is excluding Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
Provided the returned items reach us in perfect condition, unworn and in original packaging, you will receive a full refund for the returned items. However, the cost of postage is not refundable nor is the cost of postage to return the goods to us.
Correctly label and package sufficiently returned items. Please enclose your details and order number. Please request a ‘Certificate of Posting’ as a security precaution from your postal provider. We cannot accept responsibility for items lost or stolen in transit.
Only items returned within 28 days from receipt of goods are eligible for a refund.
Please note, that due to hygiene reasons earrings are non-refundable items unless faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We have taken every care to ensure that the pictures and descriptions are representative of the product. Please be aware that all Luna Tree Jewellery is handmade and minor variations are inevitable.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Luna Tree will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). We will not pass on, rent or sell your email address, or any personal information about you, to any third party under any circumstances.
Data Protection and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Luna Tree aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
You have data protection rights as a consumer:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Luna Tree relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
All logo’s, website design, text content, images and graphics are copyright protected to Luna Tree. All rights reserved. Copyright © Luna Tree 2021.